Radisson Brussels, Belgium
Company profile: Our hotel stands out among hotels in Brussels with its signature, sleek, Art Deco facade designed by Michel Jaspers, famed Brussels architect. The hotel's distinct architecture pairs with modern convenience to create the ideal city retreat in the heart of the capital. From our hotel in Brussels' centre, guests can discover the best of the city's spirited culture including exceptional restaurants, eclectic shopping and impressive architecture.This striking hotel boasts an ideal location near the Grand Place, Manneken Pis and Magritte museum, some of Brussels best attractions. • Find the Brussels' central railway station, just a three-minute walk from the hotel, with direct access to the Thalys (1'25 to Paris, 1'55 to Amsterdam) and Eurostar (1'55 to London) Terminals. • Commute to the airport with ease, located just 14 kilometres from the hotel. • Explore the impressive architecture of the renowned Grand Place, just steps from the hotel. • Stay in comfort in one of the 281 sophisticated, uniquely designed guest rooms. • Experience elegant dining at the Michelin rated two-star Sea Grill restaurant. • Dine at the newly-renovated Atrium Restaurant. • Relax at the premier Brussels Royal Fitness Club on the hotel's top floor. • Meet in one of the 15 well-equipped conference rooms that accommodate 500 guests. • Enjoy Free high-speed, wireless Internet throughout the hotel.
Internship in the Accounting department at Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels
You will be in charge of administrative tasks to assist in the daily activities of the Accounting Department. The job incumbent accurate timely submission of information to the Financial Controller; controls and banks all hotel money, ensures proper controls for cash handling, and brings any discrepancies to the attention of the Financial Controller.
Your tasks will involve:
• Assist the accountant and take part in daily tasks of the department.
• Gain an in-depth understanding on the communication between the different hotel departments and ways they influence financial results.
• Take part in different projects, and depending on your skills also be responsible for some of them.
- Meals on duty
- Allocation ( € 450,- pm) is for non-Belgian students only.
For finding a room in Brussels: here are some suggestions
European students: For requesting funding for your internship you can ask through your school or through Erasmus+
• Organized and multi-tasking
• Excellent analytical skills
• Team player
• Good communication and social skills
• Fluent in English and preferably another European language
• Good knowledge of Word and Excel, preferably also Opera.
• Be enrolled in a school/university and provide an internship agreement
In order to successfully receive further communications regarding your submission, please adjust any email/spam filters to allow delivery from the worldwidetraineeships.com / Worldwideinternships.com domain!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.